Well, we got a few emails from Parker between yesterday and today. And a bonus phone call this morning. Saying goodbye to his twin Sunday night was the hardest night in the MTC. But as you can see in the above picture he made it to OKC today.
Along with this picture he sent this email:
"Just sending you a quick email to let you know I made it and I'm all good! Sorry I didn't get to call in Denver. I tried and it said "insufficient funds." Piece of junk calling card. Tell the fam I love them and I'll email on pday! I dont know when that is yet. Haven't gotten my trainer yet. Also if/when you send packages, send it to the mission home using USPS, that way they'll be able to forward it to wherever I'm at. Gotta go, love you all!!!!!
He asked that I share the following poem. Just click the link below.
He's Been There Before
No comments:
Post a Comment