Monday, April 22, 2013

Lift, Encourage, Inspire, & Bless!

Oh what a day what a day! I don't know why, but this week felt like it's been one of the longest ones of my mission so far.  Minus those first few days of the MTC.  I made it through! And life goes on. 

How is everybody though!? Colby's going to Jacksonville, Florida?  That's sweet! Speaking Spanish too!  Kinda cool that he gets to report to the Mexico MTC.  Oh and the best of wishes to Hillary too! She'll be great.


Well I got your package mom, with all those goodies. Ate the sour patch watermelons in two days! Which actually is really good for me. I also got the two white shirts as well.


Well Elder Zerkle just informed me that we have to leave, sooo I've got to type fast. Gosh dang I always get cut short on this. Haha well Duncan. Interesting place. I kinda feel like I'm on a really long exchange, and this isn't quite my area yet.  I think it's because I still don't feel like I should be a zone leader. Haha and I think I have a curse.  Ministering opportunities, the gospel term for drama, always seem to follow me.  


Lift, encourage, inspire, and bless! 


So Elder Zerkle and I have been talking alot about how we can work with the district leaders to help these missionaries out. The other thing about Duncan, the area, is that for a change, there's a ton of investigators! I'm still trying to learn all of them, what they've been taught, how long we've been meeting with them, how they were found, ya know, the works.  Trying to keep it all straight is a task.  Elder Zerkle has already been here for 3 transfers so sometimes he just goes and goes and assumes I know whats going on, haha and I dont.  It's all good though.  Elder Zerkle is a great guy.  Great missionary.  Really laid back, in the sense that he's really easy to get along with.  From Sin City.  Likes to ride dirt bikes.  Really blunt and straight forward when teaching, which is what I was praying for.  I asked Heavenly Father to give me a companion that could help me be a more bold teacher. and viola!  The Lord answers our prayers.


I also got to shake Elder Neil L. Andersen's hand on Saturday.  That was pretty awesome.  He talked with our mission for about half an hour.  Gotta run though, sorry I couldn't say more.  Next week promise!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!   You're in my prayers.  Oh and I'll have plenty of time to write letters, because the closest missionaries are 50 miles away from us. So you might get a letter in the mail. LOVE YOU!





 Bahama Bucks -- TX



This is what a mail box sees when a missionary doesn't get any letters in the mail...



No comments:

Post a Comment