Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm Still Alive. All is well.


So this is going to be a short one, sorry. I had to wait back for a group of elders to get their bikes looked at by the neighborhood bike guru, and that took a good 2 hours. Sooooo bye bye email time. Sorry. And the email to Pres. took a while too.  But hey! I'm still alive! All is well. Haha loved loved loved your emails though this week! Dad, got your letter this week, that made my day. That was a super neat pic of B and Aust you sent walking by eachother. That made my day too. And you guys lost?! It was bound to happen sometime, might as well happen now and to those guys. For my week though, goodness gracious, what to share. Didn't get to do an easter egg hunt last week, our pday was shot because Elder Owen had a nose bleed for an hour so he wanted to go to an Urgent Care to get it checked out. So we did, and waited forever, and guess what the solution to the problem was? Vasaline in the nose and this handy dandy nose stopper thing. I'll send a pic home of it. 

But guess what? Elder Owen likes to cook, so we are eating good, or have been these past few weeks.  I just split the ingredients with him and he does all the work and I eat it!  Pretty nice.  This week I went on an exchange, well two actually, but one of them was with Elder Woodward in Wichita Falls Central, and during the exchange we went to this guys house and it was pretty neat because the way it worked out with our plans and all it was one of those things where just the right amount of people fell through at the right time so that we could be at his place, at the right time to catch him.  Make sense?  So we taught him half of the 1st discussion and Christ's ministry.  We invited him to be baptised and committed him to Apr. 27th!  Super awesome lesson, very spiritual.  Now I've just gotta do that in my own area!  Yeah things are still falling through.  We have set appointments and members with us, but it just doesn't want to happen for some reason.  That scrip I shared on FB though, 3 Nephi 5:13, has been a real strength to me this week.  Each time I want to throw in the "mental towel" so to speak, that puppy just starts rolling in my head like a loudspeaker till I'm in high spirits.  Heavenly Father really is trying to get me to learn something here, so I'm learning!  Haha shoot well that's about all I can think of right now that's going on.  Oh goodness almost forgot.  On Apr. 20th an Apostle is coming to our mission!!!!  Don't know which one, we won't know that till the actual day. But neat huh? I'm super stoked for that. Finished the Book of Mormon too this week! 1 time down, to infinity and beyond! Gotta run, love all y'alls!
Elder Traasdahl

No comments:

Post a Comment