Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Loved loved loved loved loved talking with you

Zone Conference
Of Course I'm partial to one of the missionaries standing tall on the back row - 


What can be said after last night?? Can't really think of much! Loved loved loved loved loved talking with you guys! There were some things I did forget to say that I needed. But guess what!  I got a full night's rest of sleep last night!! It shocked me when I woke up. Haha I attribute it to talking with y'all.  But if you could, tell Todd congrats on the mission call!! That's awesome!!  

And I also forgot to ask last night about this, but what's everyone's summer plans? I also was curious what funny comment was said by Austin while that picture was being taken that you sent, because with that look on Austin's face and braden's laugh, I know Austin must've said somethin.  Oh and btw, I've recommitted myself to memorizing a scripture or quote a day, cause if Tyler comes back with a photographic memory and I don't, that just aint right.  So I'm gonna do it!  With that said, if you guys could send out a list of good quotes, inspirational quotes a life, missionary work, diligence, obedience, aka gospel quotes by prophets and apostles and such, that I could throw in there to memorize, that'd be awesome!  And it's fine if you send them on a page in like size 10 font. Well sorry that this has been such a lame email, but after being able to talk with you last night emailing doesn't really compare!  Oh I know what to share.  I'll end with this.  It was pretty sweet.  We had a zone conference on Thursday of last week, and it was President Taylor's last one. Don't worry I got it all recorded on my audio recorder.  All 5 hours.   He gave this amazing training on the gathering of Israel. Super cool. But in his closing testimony he said "Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. Oh how I love to testify of that, especially in this land!  That's just the way it is folks. Deal with it."  It was epic. I wish you could've been there for it. I realize that that didn't do it the least bit of justice... Ok, well I love you guys. Thank you for your beautiful, shining bright examples!!! The family truly is the central unit in God's plan of happiness. Because I'm happiest when I think of you.  Let me know if I could ever do anything for you! LOVE YOU!

Elder Traasdahl



No comments:

Post a Comment