Monday, January 14, 2013

Hurray! Memory Card came Today!


A fall leaf fell while Elder T. was out knocking on doors one day...

A big 'ol dirty truck to one up' Elder Tyler's Cat.

What the roads in winter look like in Noble, OK

What a really cute Missionary looks like in Noble, OK

I know it's not too surprising...  Elder Traasdahl found a nut on his mission.


And I just couldn't leave this picture out although it obviously didn't come From Elder Traasdahl's memory card.  Kelsey and Paige came by a few days ago for Paige to say 'goodbye'.  Sigh.  Once inside they walked right over to look at the twins pics.  So I documented their friendship via technology.  Paige will shortly be called Sister Tingey as she is leaving for the Phillipes this week to serve as a sister missionary (you can follow her blog listed in the Favorites section).   I kind of want to take a trip there now just to see how good of a job she does.  She will inspire many to follow Christ and come to know of his love because she is so full of  His light.  I'm blessed to call these two girls friends and I just love them to pieces!~  Kelsey -- after Wednesday it's you and me.   Salsa & home made tamale date soon!   Paige -- we will write you and pray for you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment