Alright alright alright I've got about 10 mins to get this bad boy out because the library is closing so we're gonna see how good 'Mrs. what's her name' at Poston taught us in typing class! Shout out to Kyle Frost first-- Wednesday's a big day! Live it up in the MTC baby! Grandma E and and Grandma T, loved loved loved your Christmas cards, thank you so much! I love you guys! And for that matter thank you to everyone who sent me christmas cards, its great to see how everyone is doing back home!
So the other day at a member's home, I saw a scale. I stepped on it. And I was disgusted with myself. I'M FAT. 185!! And I've only been out something like 3 months! At this rate I'm gonna be like 260 lbs by the time I get home! So ya, I've gained some weight. Alot. Haha, I'm a lost cause now. I think I'm gonna say 200 is my cap, and after that some serious weight loss is going to have to happen.
It snowed this week too, on Christmas and on Friday. So I guess I had my first White Christmas! And I've decided that I could actually live in a place that snowed, because its pretty sweet! Got some good videos too, you'll enjoy them. I'll send the memory card home either this week or next.
Investigators wise, we had a good lesson with W. yesterday. She believes everything that we teach her. She's got a solid relationship with Christ too. Her only dealio is that because her baptism was a spiritual experience for her, she doesn't need to be baptized again. Thats where we at with her. We also taught a former non denom preacher the other day. That was interesting. We left him with a Book of Mormon and he said he'd read so we're going back this week. And we found a small family. Haven't taught them yet, but prayed with them, and should meet with them Wednesday. Don't know if it'll go anywhere, but they just had a Christmas baby so it's the perfect time for them to receive the gospel! The Lord places us in peoples path doesn't he? Haha aight well I gotta get this off before the computer shuts off. LOVE YOU! Next week will be better. Tyler, keep training that son of yours! What a wonderful gift the gopsel is. LOVE Y'ALL!!
Elder Traasdahl
No comments:
Post a Comment