I came across this video on the life of the Savior this morning and couldn't get through it without great emotion. I invite you to watch -- in a place of quiet -- no other distractions or noise and let the Spirit teach you as you view the video. Pretty powerful experience.
With Thanksgiving next week, I've been pondering things I am grateful for. At the top of my list is the Savior and the opportunity Elder Traasdahl has to teach of Him. I'm thankful for my missionary sons who are striving to bring the restored gospel of Jesus Christ to all in their path. It's not an easy thing. Many believe they have been 'Saved' already... but without the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, they are missing a piece to life's puzzle. I'm thankful that long ago there was reason for the Apostle John to teach John 3:16, 17. I am also thankful for the Book of Mormon which in addition to the Bible bears witness and record of Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the prophet Joseph Smith who was instrumental in bringing forth the restoration of the gospel... just as it was in ancient days when Christ walked the earth. Gratitude is mine that LDS missionaries are out spending each day striving to teach lost truths. I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who watches over us & has a plan that allows us to return and live with Him again.
I am thankful for my Elder Brother, even Jesus the Christ!
Enjoy the video and quite possibly -- grab a tissue first.
John 3:16 ¶For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
No comments:
Post a Comment